Our Friends

Winner's

You have a whole month to enter our challenge. All winners will be announced at the end of the challenge, the Winner and an overall TOP 3 will be announced and added to our sidebar at the end of the month as well. In the meantime, watch to see if you're featured throughout the month and don't forget!
Grab your Winner badge, TOP 3 or Featured badge under our "Grab a Badge" page!

Friday 14 March 2014

Please Welcome ..



Hello! If you're looking for our current challenge, please click HERE! Come join the fun!

We'd also like to take a moment and welcome Faith A to our design team! We are super excited to have Faith join us here at DSC and even though we just contacted her yesterday, she's already on the ball and rolling! So let's 'meet' Faith!


Hi I'm Faith Anderson, known as Faith A across Blogland.  I have done some sort of craft since my early years from dressmaking, home decor, weaving etc etc, then I came across Digital and I LOVED it. I could do things I wouldn't have been able to to before.  I suppose it was in the 1990's that I started, but now I use Photoshop and can't get enough of it.

And, here's her creation for this week's "Black and White with ONE other color" challenge!


Welcome to the team, Faith!!

If you'd like to join us, please visit our current challenge and you'll find a link to our DT Call. We are looking for 3 more people :)

3 comments:

Thank you for coming by!! We are sorry we are no longer a challenge blog, however we hope you are able to collect inspiration from the cards and projects to help you in your digital quest. "Digital Diva"!

The DSC DT

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.